Potato is a product that produces heat by respiration and is dehydrated by evaporation. As it is harvested, it begins to ageing. Storage is used to delay this process as much as possible. With proper ventilation and appropriate storage conditions; , it ensures to minimize the mass loss and the reduction in product quality.
- Insulation and refrigeration systems for ensuring optimum temperature level
- Special ventilation systems, according to the product storage type (Bulk Storage/ Box Storage)
- Air circulation with high flow axial fans
- Automatically adjustable air inlet/outlet hatches
- Special humidification system for potato storage
- CO2 temperature and humidity level control system