Optimize The Performance and Maintenance of Your Refrigeration System
Cooling systems are critical to your business and proper maintenance is essential to protect this investment. If your system does not work properly, it causes damage and loss to your products in the process or in the warehouse, along with high energy consumption. Frigo Mekanik is ready to meet your needs 24/7 with its expert maintenance & repair technicians, both preventive maintenance services, breakdown repair or emergency maintenance services. Our technicians take care of the problems of your refrigeration system, regardless of brand, and always provide the most suitable solution. In our solutions, we serve alternative and natural refrigerants such as CO2, glycol, ammonia, as well as other refrigerants such as R448A, R407A, R404. Our goal is to maximize the efficiency of your refrigeration system and provide the best service in the industry.
Some of Our Industrial Refrigeration Maintenance and Repair Services are:
- Maintenance, repair and sales of glycol and ammonia circulation pumps.
- Repair, maintenance and sale of piston or screw compressors.
- Overhaul (main) maintenance of ammonia compressors depending on operating hours.
- CO2 compressor breakdowns and maintenance.
- Refrigeration system and compressor spare parts.
- Solution of electrical problems.
- Automation setup and solution of system problems.
- Consulting and team training.
- Identification and solution of problems in the industrial refrigeration system.
- Identify problems before they cause system downtime or another loss of production time.
- Periodic maintenance agreement for increasing system efficiency and continuity.
Expert technicians in the field
Full service support, repair and consulting service from a single source
Cost effective solutions
24/7 emergency maintenance - repair support
Over 30 years of experience in the refrigeration industry
Use of high quality, certified and original spare parts
1 year parts warranty
Ability to serve with CO2, ammonia, glycol and other alternative refrigerants